The Faculty of Law and Economic Sciences in 1961
Kingdom of Cambodia
Nation Religion King
Royal Government of Cambodia
Number: 56 GnRkbk
Converting Faculty of Law and Economics Into
Royal University of Law and Economics
The Royal Government
- has seen the constitution of Kingdom of Cambodia
- has seen Royal Decree # NS/RKT/1198/72 dated November 30, 1998 was about the appointment of royal government of Cambodia.
- has seen Royal Code # 02/NS/94 dated July 20, 1994 declared the application of the arrangement and the work process of the Cabinet of Ministers.
- has seen Royal Decree # NS/RKM/0196/01 dated January 24, 1998 was about the formation of Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sport.
- has seen sub-decree # 21 GNKR dated March 23, 1998 was about the arrangement and work process of Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport.
- has seen sub-decree # 01 GNKR dated January 20, 1992 was about the formation and management of higher education and specialty institutions.
- has seen sub-decree # 54 GNKR. BK dated June 13, 2002 was about the criteria of forming a university.
- has seen proposal form, dated March 20, 2003, of Mr.Yuok Ngoy, Dean of Faculty of Law and Economics.
- has seen the recommendations of Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sport.
Article 1: Covert "Faculty of Law and Economics" into "Royal University of Law and Economics", which is abbreviated to RULE. This university is under the authority of Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sport.
Article 2: The Royal University of Law and Economics serves as the center for training human resources, conducting research into culture, science and technique, keeping and promoting national identity.
Article 3: For the time being, the University of Law and Economics is offering:
- Associate Degree Course for at-least-two-year study
- Bachelor's Degree Course for at-least-four-year study
- Post-Graduate Degree for at-least-two-year study
Article 4: The Royal University of Law and Economics has four faculties and a Master Program Department:
- Faculty of Economic Informatics
- Faculty of Economics and Management
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Public Administration; and
- Master Program Department
In future, RULE may extend its number of faculties, branch, specialty, or any levels of education by processing document and submitting it to the Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sport for permission.
Article 5: The University's role, duty, and structure must be determined by declaration of Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sport.
Article 6: The University of Law and Economics is managed by a rector, who is appointed by a royal decree, and a vice rector, who is an assistant as necessitated and is appointed by a sub-decree.
Article 7: Any regulations contrary to this sub-decree will be considered abrogation.
Article 8: Minister in charge of the Cabinet of Ministers, Minister of Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sport, Ministers and Secretaries of State of any related ministry are obliged to carry out this sub-decree.
Article 9: This sub-decree has been taken into effect from the date of signature.
Phnom Penh, July 16, 2003
- Ministry of Royal Palace
- Secretariat of Senate
- Secretariat of Parliament
- Prime Minister Cabinet
- All related ministries
- Phnom Penh Municipality
|Vision and Mission|
|Staff & Lecturers|
|Our RULE Logo|
|Staff & Lecturers Official|
|Foundation year Studies Department|
|Faculty of Law|
|Faculty of Public Administration|
|Faculty of Economics and Management|
|Faculty of Informatic Economics|
|Master and Doctoral|
|Bachelor of Public Administration (National Program)|
|Bachelor of International Relations (English Based Program)|
|Bachelor of Economics (National Program)|
|Bachelor of Accounting (National Program)|
|Bachelor of Finance and Banking (National Program)|
|Faculty of Informatic Economics|
|French Cooperation Program|
|French Cooperation in Economics and Management|
|French Cooperation in Law|
|English Language Based Bachelor of Law-ELBBL|
|Bachelor of International Relations-B.I.R|
|Executive master’s degree in international business law|
|Public & International Law|